Electric Bike Warranty
Our Minimotors Brand Electric Bike is covered under a 1-year standard warranty. The warranty covers electronics parts like controller, motor, throttle and 6 Months Warranty of battery.
Warranty product will be null and void if:
- The product is damaged physically.
- The product is modified or disassembled.
- Warranty product is limited to manufacturing defects.
- Doesn’t cover accessories such as grip, screws, rubber cap, brakes, brake pad, and tires.
- Doesn’t cover parts damage due to wear and tear.
- Doesn’t cover damages caused due to the act of God.
Warranty cover returns shipping within the first 14 days of purchase, thereafter at your own coast.
Purchases may be returned within 14 days of delivery. In order to receive a refund, you must contact us at [email protected].
The product must be unopened, returned in its original packaging and condition. A refund will be processed within 2-5 business days of receiving the returned item.
The Buyer must pay the shipping & handling costs for both the outbound & return shipment. We do not accept returns on used products & there may be a 10% restocking fee on returned items, depending on the situation.
SAVA / VOLCK Bikes Warranty
Every purchase of SAVA / VOLCK’S Bicycles includes a 5-year warranty which only covers Manufacturing Defects for the frame.
LIMITATIONS OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES
The duration for the SAVA / VOLCK bicycle warranty cannot be extended in any way. In no event shall SAVA / VOLCK be liable for any loss, damage, or accidents involving the bicycle and the rider.
SAVA / VOLCK’S warranty on our carbon bicycles only covers manufacturing defects such as Carbon fork failure or Defective carbon fiber frame. The owner of the respective SAVA / VOLCK Bicycle will have to bring it down to our retail shop for an appraisal of the defective bicycle to see if our warranty permits us to replace a new unit for you. The final decision for the replacement will be made by our staff at the retail store.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING:
1. SAVA / VOLCK products that have been neglected or poorly maintained, misused or abused, or involved in accidents.
2. Damage to products resulting from improper assembly or repair.
3. Damage resulting from causes other than non-conformities in materials and workmanship, including but not limited to lack of technical skill, competence, or experience of the user.
4. Normal wear to the product.
At SAVA / VOLCK, our priority is to serve our riders with the most innovative bicycles in the world and to stand behind the products that we sell. For this reason, we’re pleased to offer our very own warranty policies. It’s simple, too:
We stand behind our frames. This means we offer a 5-year warranty to the original owner against structural defects in material or workmanship on ALL models of SAVA / VOLCK frames and forks. This includes the suspension on our mountain bikes.
If you’re the second, or later, owner of a SAVA / VOLCK product, you will still be eligible for the 5 years warranty starting from the first owner’s date of purchase.
- Warranty cover returns shipping within the first 14 days of purchase, thereafter at your own coast.
- Purchases may be returned within 14 days of delivery. In order to receive a refund, you must contact us at [email protected].
- The product must be unopened, returned in its original packaging and condition. A refund will be processed within 2-5 business days of receiving the returned item.
- The Buyer must pay the shipping & handling costs for both the outbound & return shipment. We do not accept returns on used products & there may be a 10% restocking fee on returned items, depending on the situation.
ICAN Carbon Wheelset Warranty
Every purchase of ICAN Carbon Wheelset includes a 2-year warranty.
ICAN warranty their products, against manufacturing defects, for a period not to exceed two years, from the date of purchase. During that period, ICAN will replace or repair(when possible) the defective part.
Every ICAN frame and the rim has a useful product life cycle. Each bike, frame, and rim will have a unique identification number and warranty card. Complete the provided card and warranty form, and send them to us. Failure to use the provided warranty card will void your warranty. Save your dated receipt for proof of purchase.
If any manufacturing defect occurs within 90 days of the date of purchase, is obligated to replace the rim(s) and also pay for the shipping cost. If any manufacturing defect occurs after 91 days and up to 2 years, ICAN is obligated to replace the rim(s), and you would be responsible for the shipping cost.
The Standard Warranty program is not transferable and only applies to the initial purchaser.
This warranty does not cover：
- Normal wear and tear (bearings, spokes, nipples, brake tracks, tires, inner tubes, pawls, freewheel bodies, seals, rim tape, etc.)
- Products that have been incorrectly installed and/or adjusted.
- Issues brought about by neglect or poor maintenance.
- Surface finish and cosmetic treatments (anodizing, decals, etc.)
- Crash damage.
- Consequential or incidental damages (where applicable)
The following will void your warranty
- Misuse (Jumping, trick riding, etc.)
- Modification of wheels
- Tire pressure exceeding 140psi
- Improper assembly
- Installation of parts or accessories not originally intended for, or not compatible with the wheelsets sold.
- Use of brake pads not designed for carbon wheels
- Crash Replacement Policy
- The Crash Replacement Policy is to cover accidental crash or mis-use such as casing a big jump or drop, crashing, rock strikes etc.
The Standard Crash Replacement Policy is not transferable and only applies to the initial purchaser.
Any problem found on the warranty replacement product should be claimed within 7 days after the replacement is received, otherwise, the replacement is viewed as settled. The warranty period applies to the original purchase date and does not reset with a replacement rim.
Please note that you are responsible for any associated shipping costs, customs, and duties.