Our product is covered under 1 year standard warranty. Warranty covers electronics parts like controller, motor, throttle and battery.
Warranty product will be null and void if:
- The product is damaged physically.
- The product is modified or disassembled.
- Warranty product is limited to manufacturing defect.
- Doesn’t cover accessories such as grip, screws, rubber cap, brakes, brake pad and tires.
- Doesn’t cover parts damage due to wear and tear.
- Doesn’t cover damages caused due to act of God.
- Warranty cover return shipping within the first 14 days of purchase, thereafter at your own coast.
Purchases may be returned within 14 days of delivery. In order to receive a refund, you must contact us at email@example.com.
The product must be unopened, returned in its original packaging and condition. A refund will be processed within 2 business days of receiving the returned item.
The Buyer must pay the shipping & handling costs for both the outbound & return shipment. We do not accept returns on used products & there may be a 10% restocking fee on returned items, depending on the situation.