LTA Compliant Waterproof Crystal Acrylic Number Plate for Ebike/Electric bicycle/PAB
$9.70 – $14.80
The number plate is made of high quality crystal acrylic material and complies with LTA display rules for registration numbers. Waterproof and durable. You can add on your special watermark in back of the number plates.
1 Row 4 Digits = 14 x 4.5 cm
2 Rows 4/5 Digits = 10.5 x 9 cm
We are using high quality crystal acrylic material and complies with LTA display rules for registration numbers (see below). Waterproof and durable.
Single row and 2 rows ( YELLOW or BLACK ) are available.
Note: You can add special watermark in your number plate.
It will take 15 – 20 mins to make it for walk in purchase.
** Please write down your Number Plate/ Watermarks in Order Notes when you are in purchase page. Watermarks Max. 10 digits/letters.
Picture of 2 Rows Number Plate
Picture of 1 Row Number Plate
Picture of Watermarks
Watermark at back of Number Plate
You can add special watermark in your number plate. Maximum 10 digit.
Number Plate Specification by LTA
Depending on the number of letters and digits in your registration number, your number plate must follow display rules.
Display rules for registration numbers with:
Your PAB number plate must also meet the following requirements:
- Either black characters against a yellow background, or white characters against a black background
- The space between a letter and a digit is 10mm
- The space between adjoining letters or between adjoining digits is 5mm
- Letters and digits are at least 5mm away from the top and bottom edge of the registration number plate
- Letters and digits are at least 10mm away from the sides of the PAB registration number plate
- For letters and digits displayed in 2 rows, the space of the letters and digits between the 2 rows is 10mm
- For rectangular registration number plates, they must be at least 75 mm long and 45mm high
The PAB number plate must be permanently affixed at a conspicuous location at the rear of the PAB, with characters facing the rear. Depending on the PAB’s design, the number plate can be affixed on:
- The PAB’s original number plate mounting provision
- The rear rack/mudguard
- Customised plate mounting brackets
The number plate must be affixed such that it will not pose a hazard to the rider and other users of the road or shared path.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet, be the first to ask something for this product.